I focus on how to apply natural health foundations to support a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Emphasis is placed on understanding the human organ systems and what it takes to promote optimal health, from the inside out, as well as the lifestyle choices and recommendations necessary to care for yourself, your family, and your community.
We do have telehealth services available; you do not have to be local to be a client. You will receive everything you need for a wellness visit.
If you own your own ZYTO cradle, you can receive extra discounts. Please inquire if this is something that interests you.
Certified Natural Health Practitioner; Certified Biocommunication Specialist; and Disability Advocate
pH Balancing & Lifestyle Changes
- Foundational recommendations, such as nutrition, hydration, exercise, sleep, or emotional and spiritual balance, which are necessary for all human beings
- Methods to support proper nutrition and elimination of waste
- Traditional naturopathic techniques, including pH balancing, herbology, iridology, homeopathy, Bach flowers, aromatherapy, and physical observations (face, tongue, and nail analysis)
- How to incorporate natural health principles in your own home with guidelines for shopping, cooking, cleaning, pet care, and first aid
Traditional Western medicine focuses on treating symptoms and specific parts of the body that are unhealthy. While holistic care doesn’t ignore specific symptoms or areas, this alternative approach to health looks at the whole person. If a person has a stomach issue, for example, a holistic health professional will consider various related areas that may be impacting the stomach. Some of these areas may include:
- Related body systems & parts
- Environmental factors
- Emotional & mental health
- Diet & lifestyle factors
- Body energy
- Spiritual health
Considering the whole person and looking at how these areas may be interacting allows a holistic health professional to get to the root of the problem rather than only treating symptoms. Additionally, holistic health is a particularly powerful approach to preventive health and maintaining good health and wellness over time.
Want an herbal consultation?
Be sure to make an herbal wellness consultation!
I work alongside your therapist and medical professional, as another tool in your toolbox, to help isolate and pinpoint areas of your health and wellness that need support through the use of an electrodermal screening. This screening relies on galvanic skin response (GSR)—an established technology that measures fluctuations in electrical conductivity of the skin.
Determine biological coherence with a simple scan
With a biofeedback, we can accomplish several objectives:
- Identifies specific nutritional supplements and essential oils you sell for which your client shows a biological coherence.
- Scans more than 190 biomarkers and identifies key biomarker areas for which your client may need additional support.
- Identifies the clinical services for which your client shows a biological coherence; these may be services that you offer in your practice, or outside services to which you refer them.
- Identifies biological coherence to more than 300 foods to help you make better dietary choices.
This is the only FDA-cleared wellness scanner of its kind.
REJUVENATE THE MIND. BALANCE THE BODY.
Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique® combines unique, targeted massage and energy approaches with pure, authentic essential oils for a deeply harmonizing, rejuvenating, and relaxing experience. The technique, developed by Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, draws from his experience with Native American wellness traditions and provides a revolutionary means of nurturing harmony—physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Raindrop is a powerful, non-invasive technique using 9 specific essential oils layered along the spinal column and feet. Oils are strategically “dropped” over the nerve pathways to run down the spine and end at the feet. This is an intense immune boosting aromatherapy experience that can be physically and emotionally recentering. A session typically lasts 30-60 minutes.
Basil Ocimum basilicum (Basil) oil
Cypress Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil
Marjoram Origanum majorana (Marjoram) leaf oil
Oregano Origanum vulgare (Oregano) oil
Peppermint Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil
Thyme Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) oil
Wintergreen Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) leaf oil
Aroma Siez™ Ocimum basilicum (Basil) oil, Origanum majorana (Marjoram) leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Cupressus sempervirens leaf/nut/stem oil
Valor II™ Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) seed oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Picea mariana (Northern Lights black spruce) leaf oil, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower oil, Picea pungens (Idaho blue spruce) branch/leaf/wood oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root oil, Cistus ladaniferus (Cistus) oil, Cinnamomum cassia (Cassia) leaf oil, Artemisia pallens (Davana) flower oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil
BIOMAT Red Light Therapy
If you need to release stress by relaxing your muscles and enjoying soothing Far Infrared Ray heat, simply lying on the BioMat® promotes a feeling of well-being for a healthier mind and body. The US FDA’s Medical Device 510K indications for use are as follows:
- Relaxation of muscles
- Increase of local circulation where it is applied
Temporary relief of:
- Minor muscle pain
- Minor joint pain and stiffness
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Muscle spasms
- Minor sprains
- Minor strains
- Minor muscular back pain